Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gratitude

On this Thanksgiving day I just want to express my gratitude for my family. I am so thankful for an amazing husband who continually works so hard for our family. I am also so grateful for each one of my kids and what they bring to our family.

I want to write some feelings of gratitude I have for miss Leah.

I have been thinking a lot this week about what Leah has brought to our family and others.

She lights up the room! People really gravitate to her. I love watching people meet her for the first time. Everyone says how much they love her eyes. They also love her skin color and her long thick eyelashes. People always say "she is so beautiful". They always ask a lot of questions about her. I really love it. I like telling them about her. I am so blessed to be her mom. I am so honored to take care of her. The days are hard but very worth it!

I am so thankful that she has changed my life forever... I tell her that everyday...I thank her everyday for changing my life.

She is changing others lives everyday. They see her and what she endures daily and they find strength  to fight their own life battles. It's beautiful! I see miracles happen daily because of her strength.

I don't mean to be too cheesy but Leah truly is an angel. If you don't believe in God please come to my house and I will share with you the miracles I see everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment