Thursday, September 11, 2014

School has been life changing!

The best part of the day on Tues/Thurs is when I hear the van driving up my street to drop off my little girl! I can't wait to see her. I miss her when she is at school. She is there from 8:30-3:00. It's a long day for both of us. I have to admit I sure accomplish a lot while she is gone. I get caught up on laundry, grocery shopping etc. and I get a little me time. I can't take Leah to the grocery store so I depended on my dad to come so I could run errands. My mom also came every week to help with cooking, laundry, cleaning etc. All I do when Leah is having a bad day is just hold her and love her. These days happen regularly! So life gets put on hold. It's hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything. She stays at school even if she seizes all day. They take care of her. Having someone else care for her a couple days a week has been life changing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment