Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of Preschool!

Leah is off to preschool! I felt like it was my first day of school. I have been so nervous these past couple days (let's be honest I have worried for the past three months). I woke up a lot last night feeling very anxious. When I saw the van driving up to pick her up my stomach dropped and the tears were flowing. I had to compose myself so I could talk to the driver. He was awesome and I felt very comfortable with him taking my child to school. I am actually doing way better than I thought. Ultimately I know this is so good for her. I met with her teacher and the nurse last week and they were great! Tyler did most of the talking at the meeting. He explained to them exactly how to care for her...so sweet! Tyler said "I don't want her to go to school I want her home with me". I had to explain to him how much she needs to go to school. He did great letting her go. Leah had a happy look on her face when she was getting loaded in the van...heaven only knows how much I needed to see that!






No comments:

Post a Comment