Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thankful Tuesday.

I truly believe in having gratitude everyday. It's what gets me through my days...especially the hard ones. Leah has an eye infection and she hasn't stop seizing for two days now. I start to get panicked on the second day, hoping she will pull out of it soon. Maybe these new medications are causing more seizures. Dr. Swoboda said that could happen. Who knows? It could be her eye infection too. I try not to over analyze or I would go crazy!

Last night she was seizing over and over. Her extra doses of seizure medication's were not stopping them. She had a moment of just shaking to death. I couldn't get her to stop. She shakes with seizures but this time was really bad. Chad was out of town and I got really scared. I wrapped her up tight and just rocked her. I said a little prayer and began to list off in my head all the things I am thankful for. I immediately stopped crying and all the anxiety started going away. Leah soon began to slow down with her shaking.

Lately, when I am struggling I start to think about everything I am thankful for. When I do this my fears and doubts literally melt away. It truly works!

Every Tuesday I want to write about gratitude!




No comments:

Post a Comment