Friday, November 16, 2012

Today I am very grateful for my friends and family:


I have learned how true this statement is...

When Leah got sick I had some friends slowly disappear and friends who immediately jumped in to help and be there for me. I don't get why friends disappear when life gets hard. Maybe it's too much trouble for them or they can't handle it. I think they simply aren't your true friends, and really who wants those kind of friends. My parents experienced the same thing when my sister was badly injured in an accident. The sad thing is sometimes it's family that disappears too.

I am so grateful for all my friends who have stood by my side helping me and my family. I am so thankful for them listening to me cry in heartache and always knowing just the right thing to say. They show up with dinners and always are willing to take my kids whenever needed. They always call and check on me. I know they are always there for me and would be at my doorstep in a second if I needed anything and I would do the same for each and every one of them.

And of coarse my wonderful family... I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents, in-laws and siblings. They are always there for us, helping us in every way.

Thank you family and friends for supporting and loving me and my family! I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment