Saturday, November 3, 2012

Today I am grateful for: 

Chad

I lucked out big time marrying this guy! I am so thankful for him in my life! He puts up with my moodiness and my many weaknesses! He never dwells on the past, he is so forgiving and kind! He always puts us first and works so hard to give us a wonderful life. He encourages me to get out of the house and go to dinner with friends, get a massage or go out shopping! He never complains about anything! He loves his kids and spends all of his time making sure they each get their attention. He takes Lauryn on dates and plays baseball and football for hours with the boys. When he comes home from work he immediately plays with the kids all night and helps put them to bed. He spends the rest of the evening with me and then when I finally zonk out he stays up late getting his work done. He is such an example to me of working hard and never giving up! He always looks at the positive in life!

Happy 15th anniversary Chad! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment