Friday, April 27, 2012

"We only get one life, make it good", this is Chad's new saying these days. The past month I've really reflected back on the last four months and who has helped me survive this time in my life. The first person I think of is Chad. He really is amazing! I couldn't imagine my life without him. He steps up to the plate and faces challenges head on. He is a MAN! He takes care of all the needs of his family, he puts us first ALWAYS! Chad is my best friend, he is always there for me. He knows how to make me laugh and he holds me when I cry. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else.  Thanks Chad for being who you are and being the best husband a girl could ask for!

Leah is doing much better now that her body is adjusting to the new formula and her calcium level is dropping! Still no seizures!

No comments:

Post a Comment