Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cough?!!

Leah is better. I am not quite sure what all her coughing was on Friday. I thought for sure she was getting sick. She wasn't sick she was just struggling with something in her lungs. She kept coughing up clear think mucus- sorry I know that's gross! Anyway, the cough is gone. I guess she coughed up what she needed to cough up...very interesting! We are taking her to an orthopedic doctor in a couple weeks for her scoliosis, her doctor thinks her right lung is being pressed on. We are taking her up to Shriners hospital. I am kind of excited to go there. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the doctors there. I will keep you updated. Also, we are close to getting her results from her Xome genetic testing that was done back in June of 2014. 
Hope everyone has a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment