Monday, November 10, 2014

A perfect moment for a mother.

I can't believe I am going to type these words...Leah giggled! Yes that's right, my little girl who doesn't even make a sound giggled last week. I was tickling her and making my crazy mom sounds to her and she let out a giggle. I stopped in my tracks and said to myself "No, that didn't just happen". I immediately grabbed my phone to record a second giggle. She didn't do it. I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to share the giggle with everyone. I soon realized it was a moment between me and her that I will cherish...until the next giggle. This giggle I am sharing was when she was one years old and doing very well on the ketogenic diet. This was the one and only giggle I got after she got sick. Through out these past two years I have listened to it well over a hundred times. It's the most beautiful sound to a mother's ears. 
P.S I apologize for my obnoxious cackle in the video. It's totally embarrassing!
http://youtu.be/amamBO7EVWI

No comments:

Post a Comment