Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Keeping it real!

I really struggle with my feelings! I bottle up a lot inside. I would also say that I am more of a private person. But, I've been thinking a lot lately about my true feelings and my life with Leah. I don't write on her blog very much. Mostly, because I am crazy busy. But also, because I have a lot of hard days and I don't want to share the hard times. Why? really because I always want to give good news and uplift people. In reality, there's not always going to be good news and that's okay. That's life! I follow some blogs and FB pages for sick and special needs children and I love hearing everything. I love hearing the good but I also like hearing the bad. It doesn't bring me down. It actually helps me realize everyone has bad days. So here I go! You all get to hear the Good, the bad and the ugly. But mostly the good! haha! I had to throw that in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment