Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I am so blessed!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends.

I am so blessed! I have a little angel as my companion every single day. She doesn't leave my side almost 24/7. I tell her every day "I didn't know I was going to be given an angel". Why me I ask myself? How did I deserve to care for this precious little girl. I tell her every day "thank you for coming to me...thank you for choosing me". We have a connection that's undescribable. It's a heavenly connection, I feel it every day. I know others feel it too. People can't get enough of her- they crave her presence. Many people say "I love the way Leah looks at you".

Leah has a very wise soul. I learn from her every day. We don't need to communicate with each other-we already understand each other. I am constantly amazed by her strength. I have learned that life is precious and beautiful. I am so grateful that this little girl has taught me that all the little problems that I thought were problems really aren't problems at all. I appreciate all the small things in life. All my relationships with the people in my life have changed for the better. My life has forever changed because of her. Even though the days are hard and she still doesn't have a diagnosis there is one thing that will never be taken away from us and that is...the love I have for her!
I love you Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment