Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I needed this today...

Leah isn't doing well! She has been sick for about a week now. She is running a fever off and on. Fevers bring on bad seizures...countless :( I took her to the doctor and she thinks she has a virus. She has a red throat, vomiting and the runs. Poor girl! I tend to get down when she gets sick. I wish I could take all this away from her. She endures so much and it's heartbreaking. Someone from a epilepsy group I am in posted this today. I really needed to hear this today!

"Every morning, we wake up and we go about our lives. There are days when we are stopped dead in our tracks and there are days when we feel we are elevated or accelerated. There are a few things you need to know as you go to your tasks today, either with anxiety or with excitement, with pain or with ease. You are irreplaceable. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are handsome. You can do this...one step at a time. You may not always see it, but you have an army of people that love you and will support you."

No comments:

Post a Comment