Monday, April 28, 2014

Leah had Pneumonia.

About three weeks ago Leah was diagnosed with pneumonia (explains why she had all those seizures- why I never can remember seizures=sickness is to come) so anyway, I have not had a lot of time to sit down and write on her blog. I have a hard time writing when I am stressed, I can't seem to clear my mind enough to write. All of my time has been given to her, my other children and my husband. Leah was very sick but luckily we were able to control it and take care of her at home and not the hospital. Thank goodness for oxygen at home, she was on it 24/7 for about two weeks. We didn't leave the house and we had a lot of sleepless night because she always got worse at night and we were so worried about her. Dr. Hornyik was right on top of it and put her on two antibiotics. She was also watched very closely. Pneumonia is so scary we are happy that she is feeling much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment